Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Beckoning the gone..

Beckoning the gone

Four years have passed
Since you chose your brother than us
Four years have passed
Since you left without us with your brother in the heavenly bus
O mother, I never thought, you liked heaven better than us
O mother, I never thought, you liked your brother better than us


They told me you took the bus to heaven
They told me I will be okay in days of seven
They told me I shall be strong
For you have gone to heaven, done away with worldly wrongs
But trust me, your memories have gone counted uncountable
But trust me, the void attempted to fathom I, is unfathomable

Four year, and you were right here with me
Four years, I dread still the sight of thee
On that fateful day, I was told you’d set yourself free
for your brother, thou must have loved him better than us (siblings) three

(written 09-14-05)

No comments: