Thursday, July 26, 2007

Journal post Jun '05

Today I felt like digging out some posts in my diary and I stumbled upon a post on 6th June, 2005. It begins like this..

Things have moved so fast. It's already summer holidays and I am as lonely as I have always been before. Much has happened since I wrote the last page of my life.... {then I talk about some personal stuff ending with a poem}


Battles of sights stopped,
Flutternig of breeze halted,
I still remember the day you hold me.
Marathon of breathe froze...


I do remember those eyse
changing into an ocean of mysteriousness
as I walked with you
across time and space...

I do remmeber fishing for sparkles of love
that I thought might existed
in those eyes
which have been with me ever since I met you

I do remeber even wanting to see
the indepthness of anger
in those eyes
where the mysteriousness drove me crazy

I also remember wishing to know
what remained hidden behind the curtain
of those eues
on which I felt once and ever since then...

Alas, never could I figure out
any sparkles of love
Worst still yet
never did I get
even anger of real kind

Now tie and space of our meeting have cross us
and we have crossed them
but anchors of our memories
have remained intertwined
at the junction where if we look back
we will find ourselves
falling in love, once upon a time...

1 comment:

SN said...

Just happened to visit your blog. May I link your blog to my blog?

Write more! You write well!